I design and develop websites and visual identities for positive people.
Outlined below are the main packages I offer and what's included. If you don't see something here, do get in touch with me to discuss.
Website Design & Development
A great website can be incredibly effective for your organisation or business. I design and build blazing-fast websites that are simple to use and will help you stand out. All my websites are built to the highest standards with performance and accessibility very much in mind.
- Custom design
- Custom-coded development
- Responsive for all devices
- Optimised for search engines (SEO)
- Built for speed & performance for a better user experience and minimal environmental impact
- Content Management System so you can edit content yourself
- Custom Photography
- Week 1 Research & strategy
- Week 2 Wireframing & design mockups
- Week 3 Development
- Week 4 Development (continued)
- Week 5 Testing
- Week 6 Launch
Brand Identity Design
A distinctive identity is essential for the visibility and impact of your organisation. It goes beyond the logo to focus on what your organisation does and how you can be perceived by stakeholders.
- Colour palette
- Brand guidelines
- Initial suite of social media graphics
To keep your website up to date, for a flat monthly fee and within agreed limits, I can offer a custom maintenance package from any combination of various options.
- Content updates
- Page speed audits
- Analytics reports
What isn't included in your prices?
It varies depending on the service you're interested in, but it's always worth budgeting for the following extras:
- Font licensing
- Domain name fees
- Web hosting fees (most client websites can be hosted for free, but there are usage limits that may apply that we can discuss)
- Additional revisions beyond an agreed initial limit
- Printing costs
- Custom photography
We can discuss any extra charges there may be once the scope of the work becomes clear.
How does payment work?
Before work can begin, a 50% deposit is required with the remainder paid upon completion and prior to the transfer of final deliverables.
Joe's thoughtful branding and thorough website design for CropDrop has made a significant contribution to our credibility as a professional and reliable community organisation, allowing us to gain the trust and recommendations of allotment holders and affordable food projects quickly. Without it we would not have achieved such a successful network for sharing fresh produce, which makes a positive difference to people living with food insecurity in Bath & NE Somerset.Fiona Bell CropDrop