Maximise the potential of your new website with comprehensive support and maintenance as an additional service.
My custom website support packages are designed to keep your site running smoothly and effectively, with flexible options that can include SEO optimisation, content updates, page speed audits, and analytics reports.
For a flat monthly fee, I provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing your website is in good hands and optimised for success.
Book a meeting
Book a free 15-minute online intro meeting via Zoom (or phone call) to talk about your project and how I can help you.
Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) that helps your website rank higher in search results.
Regular content updates that keep your website relevant and engaging for visitors.
Page speed audits that ensure your website loads quickly, reducing bounce rates and keeping visitors engaged.
Analytics reports that provide data on website performance, helping you make informed decisions.
Coordinating the redistribution of allotment produce to community organisations
Joe was skilled at finding out how I wanted my website to function and look. He listened to what I wanted but because of his comprehensive knowledge of web design, he was able to suggest more excellent ideas so that my finished site was much better than I could have imagined. He is efficient, replied to my emails swiftly and communicated his ideas. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to make their website work for them and work well.CamillaBusiness OwnerEnglishphile
Joe's thoughtful branding and thorough website design for CropDrop has made a significant contribution to our credibility as a professional and reliable community organisation, allowing us to gain the trust and recommendations of allotment holders and affordable food projects quickly. Without it we would not have achieved such a successful network for sharing fresh produce, which makes a positive difference to people living with food insecurity in Bath & NE Somerset.Fiona BellProject CoordinatorCropDrop
I am very happy with my website and online store. Joe has been professional and guided me through the whole design process — he sorted every little detail. I love the final product and it has been a pleasure to work with Joe for this project. I strongly recommend him.Nicola PuglieseBusiness OwnerNP Fine Watches
How long does it take to make a website?Show
How long does it take to make a website?
Project timelines vary based on a number of factors including complexity but usually range from one to eight weeks.
How much do you charge?Show
How much do you charge?
How does payment work?Show
How does payment work?
Before work can begin, a 50% deposit is required with the remainder paid upon completion and prior to the transfer of final deliverables.
What isn't included in your prices?Show
What isn't included in your prices?
It varies depending on the service you're interested in, but it's always worth budgeting for the following extras:
- Font licensing
- Domain name fees
- Web hosting fees (most client websites can be hosted for free, but there are usage limits that may apply that we can discuss)
- Additional revisions beyond an agreed initial limit
- Printing costs
- Custom photography
We can discuss any extra charges there may be once the scope of the work becomes clear.
Is SEO included in your website development?Show
Is SEO included in your website development?
When I create your website, I ensure that the fundamental principles of SEO are incorporated. This includes clean and organised code, mobile responsiveness, and meta tags optimisation. However, while these foundational SEO practices help your website to be accessible and understandable to search engines, achieving higher rankings—especially in competitive sectors—may require ongoing, dedicated SEO efforts. If you're looking for more advanced SEO strategies or ongoing SEO services, please let me know, and we can discuss the best approach tailored to your needs.
What's the process of working with you from start to finish?Show
What's the process of working with you from start to finish?
When you choose to work with me, it's essential that we have a seamless journey together, resulting in a website that perfectly matches your vision. Here's an overview of the comprehensive steps we'll follow:
- Discovery: First things first, it's all about understanding. We'll discuss your project aims, the messages you wish your website to communicate, and any design inspirations you might have. Whether through video or phone calls, I ensure to align closely with all stakeholders involved.
- Design: Based on our discussions, I'll create an initial design mock-up. You'll then have the opportunity for two rounds of revisions.
- Development: With our design established, I'll embark on the development phase, expertly integrating all the required website elements.
- Testing: Before finalising everything, it's paramount that we iron out the kinks. This step is all about refining, debugging, and ensuring smooth user experiences.
- Content: We'll ensure your website speaks volumes by adding any remaining static content, making it informative and engaging.
- Completion: The moment of magic! I'll set up essential logins (such as for your Content Management System) and ensure your website is live and shining on your chosen domain.
I'm dedicated to making this process as collaborative and transparent as possible, ensuring that at each phase, you're in the loop and satisfied with the progress. Together, we'll create a website that you're proud to showcase.